A Record-Breaking Loyalty Program
Emirates Skywards, the award-winning loyalty program of Emirates and flydubai, has hit a new record with over 30 million members enrolled worldwide. To celebrate this milestone, the program is offering incredible offers including the chance to win one million Skywards Miles.
A Look into the Past
Over the past two decades, the loyalty program has evolved and grown to become one of the most recognized and valued loyalty programs in the world. With innovative product offerings, industry-leading initiatives, and more than 150 brand partners, Emirates Skywards continues to redefine the loyalty experience for customers both in the air and on the ground.
Dr Nejib Ben Khedher, Divisional Senior Vice President Emirates Skywards, said: “Thank you to each of our 30 million members who have made Emirates Skywards the successful loyalty program it is today. This is a major milestone for us and we are very happy to be giving back to our loyal members who have played an invaluable role in our success.”
Celebrating the Milestone
From January 30 to February 1, 2023, Emirates will be offering passengers traveling on select flights special branded cupcakes on board. To celebrate the milestone, the loyalty program will also be rolling out fantastic surprises from January 23 until February 4, 2023. This includes:
• 1 Million Miles: Join the competition from January 23 until February 4, 2023 for a chance to win the Skywards Miles jackpot, enough to redeem more than 10 one-way Emirates Business Class tickets from Dubai to London. Emirates Skywards co-branded credit card holders who join the competition can also double their chances of winning.*
• 30,000 Bonus Miles: The loyalty program is giving away even more Miles with 300,000 Miles up for grabs. Over the next three days, 10 members will have a chance to win 30,000 Miles each.
• 10 Skywards+ packages: Enjoy complimentary access to some of the best offers available on Skywards+ including bonus Miles, flight rewards, lounge access, and more.
• 30 Silver Tier upgrades: Become an Emirates Skywards Silver Tier member this month with a complimentary Tier upgrade and unlock fantastic benefits and rewards.
• 30 Flight Upgrades: Fly even better on your next flight and enjoy a surprise upgrade to Business Class.
• 30 Complimentary Chauffeur Drive Service vouchers: Discover the vibrant city of Dubai this month and enjoy a free premium ride to and from Dubai Airports.
Customers traveling with flydubai on February 7, 2023, can also look forward to some surprising giveaways, including:
• Four Silver Tier upgrades.
• 75,000 Bonus Skywards Miles.
• One Skywards+ package.
• Two complimentary upgrades to Business Class.
• Seven access passes to the flydubai Business Lounge at Terminal 2.
A Global Reach
Emirates Skywards members come from more than 180 countries, including: 3.7 million members in the United Kingdom, 3 million in the United States, 2.2 million in the United Arab Emirates, 2.1 million in Australia, and 2.1 million in India. On average, the loyalty program attracts more than 120,000 members per month. In the last year alone, Emirates Skywards welcomed more than 1.4 million members between April 2021 and March 2022.
From Flight Rewards to Global Sporting Events
Since its inception in 2000, Emirates Skywards has expanded and diversified its offerings to include not only flight rewards but also access to global sporting events, exclusive experiences, and more. The program continues to strive to provide members with the best value, choice.